WHO: All 2020-21 Prairie students entering 7-12th grade
WHEN: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from July 20th through August 6th.
Full 9-Sessions (75 minutes each) Program: $110.00 per athlete
*Shortened 6-Sessions (75 minutes each) Program (Volleyball Players only): $70.00 per athlete
*Shortened 9-Sessions (30 minutes each) Program (Football Players only): $50.00 per athlete
No refunds will be issued for missed sessions. Volleyball players will attend the first 2 weeks of the program.
If financial hardship exists, please communicate with your respective coach for further information.
In the case of severe inclement weather, an email will be sent to all registered camp participants using the email provided during registration.
By registering an athlete/athletes for this program, you are agreeing to our Informed Consent Agreement.
Please note: Agility Training is separate from Strength Training. Strength Training is free and organized/led by 9th-12th athletic coaches. 9th-12th athletes should contact their respective coach(es) for guidance on this part of the Prairie summer training program.
Agility Schedule (John Wall Field)
6:45-7:45 AM | 7-8th Girls & Boys
8:00-9:00 AM | 9-12th Girls
9:15-9:45 AM | 11-12th Boys
9:45-10:15 AM | 9th Boys
10:30-11:00 AM | 10th Boys
Weight room groups will consist of three individuals. This allows for a maximum of 60 athletes per session. This ensures that the weight room will operate below 50% of its capacity at 38%. Weight Room: 5356 SF | Code Capacity: 156 | Power Racks: 20 | Racks are six feet apart
- Athletes will properly apply hand sanitizer upon entering the weight room
- Athletes will be informed by the coaching staff of their assignment rack (1-20)
- Athletes will report to their assigned rack (1-20) with their assigned group
- The assigned rack and group will remain the same throughout summer training
- Warm-up will be conducted at the rack
- All strength training will be conducted at the assigned rack with their group
- Athletes will be required to remain in immediate proximity to their rack throughout the workout
- Each rack will have its own spray bottle and a clean rag for each session
- Athletes will thoroughly disinfect their rack station upon completion of the workout
Agility training groups will be divided up into groups of 10-20 and rotate together, as a group, throughout the session. This minimizes interactions outside of the workout group.
- Five agility training groups with approximately 15-20 athletes will be created (100 athlete capacity per)
- These groups will remain the same each day of agility training
- Athletes will report to their assigned group location on the football field
- Groups will be separated by at least 10 yards
- Warm-ups will be conducted in these training groups
- After station exercise is completed groups will sanitize any equipment used prior to rotating
- Athletes will rotate in a common, coordinated manner at the completion of each activity
- All athletes must exit the stadium via the northeast gate (visitor concession stand)
In the event that the Prairie Performance Camp is canceled prior to the July 20, 2020 start date due to district, local, state, or federal mandate relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, a full refund will be made to each registrant’s payment method used at time of registration. In the event that the Prairie Performance Camp is canceled after the start date of July 20, 2020 due to district, local, state, or federal mandate relating to the COVID-19 pandemic, a prorated refund will be made to each registrant’s payment method used at time of registration.